Boost Productivity, Retain Customers & Grow your Revenue!
MediaCRM™ is an enterprise level, full-featured CRM and sales force automation solution designed for the media industry.
MediaCRM™ is fully integrated with AdWorks to provide real-time information for advertising staff to boost sales, marketing and build more profitable relationships. In addition, it’s simplicity of use and design makes MediaCRM™ easy to use by both salespeople and managers.
Unlike traditional CRM systems, MediaCRM™ empowers advertising staff by providing them with real-time customer information, at their finger-tips. Everything from accounts receivables, transaction history, ad insertions history, quoting, rates, editions and complete communication history from a centralized database.
Completely Web Based
Up-Selling & Cross-Selling
360 Degree Overview
360 degree overview – features
- Unlimited user limit
- Unlimited storage per user
- Schedule and submit orders
- Visual calendar scheduling
- Completely web based
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Lead Management
- Activity/Task Management
- Call Management
- Account Notes
- Customer Agings
- Customer Transactions
- Customer Ad Schedules/Insertions
- Live Reporting
- User Administration / Security
- Real-Time Quotes
- Instant error detection and correction before posting
- Powerful SQL based database
- …and more
System Requirements – MediaCRM Version 1.5x
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome
OSX: Intel i5 processor or later, 4GB RAM, Mac OS X version 10.9 with OSX Server App (Available in App Store).
Windows: Intel i5 processor or later, 4GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5x (or greater OS).
OSX: Quad Core Intel i7 processor or later, 8GB RAM, Mac OS X version 10.9 with OSX Server App (Available in App Store).
Windows: Quad Core Intel i7 processor or later, 8GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5x (or greater OS).
- Internet connection with dedicated IP required to server if accessing from outside of network.
- The above server recommended requirements are used as a general guideline, more compute / RAM power maybe required.